Saturday, May 2, 2009

Real Brides: Nicole and Rich - Valentines Day 2009



Although Nicole and Rich have been 'a couple' for years...they decided to tie the knot on Valentine's Day 2009 with a Brunch Reception to follow at Chenoweth Country Club. Until Nicole, I had never met a bride whose attention to detail was parallel to my own....so her and I worked together fabulously. Since she was a DIY bride in many areas (floral and other decor) we were honored that she and Rich selected us for their Stationery needs. The color scheme of the invitation was hard to nail down at first...but once we found the right combo - we carried it through everything paper!

Here are shots of the Invitations, Table Cards, Place Cards and Seating Chart (not pictured - photo thank you cards and favor tags for the little bag of chocolates they gave to their guests).






Nicole made all of her own centerpieces and florals - and when she brought in a sample to see how her table cards looked next to them, I was blown away. She is so talented! I would give anything to have seen the reception hall. Below are a few shots of the bride and groom courtesy of Tom Forrest Photography.


A letter from Nicole to us:

To my Friends at Paper Persuasions,

I wanted to say "thank you" for everything you did to help me have the perfect day! Our wedding was awesome and all the details & frills of each beautiful piece of Paper and Cardstock Art were Unbelievable!! You both were so careful and helped me truly create the exact look I wanted for my invitations, place cards, seating charts, favor tags, table tent cards and even my Thank You cards! You never rushed me - you always took the time to listen carefully, and you always followed through with FLAWLESS EXECUTION of EVERYTHING! You both are wonderful people and I will make sure to stay in touch and utilize your services for any special invitation or paper product where PERFECTION is needed!

With Sincere Thanks,

Nicole

No comments: