Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekly Recap 3/22 - 4/4/09

I am officially changing the Weekly Recap blog to a Bi-Weekly Recap blog. I just can't seem to make enough time to photograph, upload, and blog about it on a weekly basis. Since our three appearances on Fox 8 news, we have been incredibly busy with new walk-in traffic. I can't believe that next weekend is Easter weekend already and I only noticed because we have multiple appointments each day next week. Brides are coming into town and they want to cross stuff off the wedding to-do list.




Custom Design: Purple and Silver Wedding Invitation
I think this one has been on the blog before but this week we put the finishing touches on the order. The bride is wrapping all pieces in a satin ribbon to 'tie' everything together!


Custom Design: Navy and Pink Pocketfold Invitation
Again - I'm pretty sure we put this up last month, but this month we finished it up and I was able to get some better shots showing the design we worked in to the interior cards.


Catalog Invitation: Slate and White Wedding Invitation
One of my absolute favorites - and I am so excited that someone ordered it. I love the details in the cards and the slate and white alternating fonts and papers.


Catalog Invitation: Gerber Daisy Wedding Invite
I love love love the petite nature of this invitation. The Invitation tucks into the daisy wrap and is folded like a z card. When taken out of the pocket, it unfolds to reveal plenty of space for all the wording an invitation requires. Even the RSVP card is adorable!


Catalog Invitation: Sep-n-Send Ecru/Sage/Purple Wedding Invitation
Proving that sep-n-sends don't have to look cheap, this invitation delivers! It is absolutely gorgeous and the pricing cannot be beat. If you are a bride on a budget...but still want style(and who doesn't?)...be sure to check out all the sep-n-sends we offer.


Catalog Invitation: Chocolate brown pocketfold with cocoa and latte shimmer inserts - Cherry Blossom Design
This is one of the new layouts available in the Paper Duvet Catalog. We were excited to see this one in print since they don't show a 'real life' sample in the album.


Catalog: Save the Date - Magnet with Backer Card
The best of both worlds - a magnet for the fridge PLUS a formal-ish card to contain additional wedding information.



Catalog Invitation: White flat panel with hot pink polka dot border
I love this simple, classy design! It's a great way to incorporate polka dots without being too 'playful'. The dotted border accents the top of the invitation and the bottom of the insert cards and thank yous.


Catalog Invitation: White Metallic Stock with embossed border design
We use alot of these metallic papers in our custom design, so it's nice to see some of the catalogs incorporating them into the mix.


Catalog Invitation: White Z-fold with Silver Hearts
Z-folds are great! Because of the extra space, you can incorporate your favorite quote, lyrics or even the reception information into the invitation itself....which can cut down on the number of inserts you need to include with the ensemble.


Custom Design: Save the Date Cards
This save the date was for an August wedding in Jamaica and it perfectly matches the invitation ensemble the bride has chosen. I can't wait to get pictures of her invites and accessories up on the blog!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I know you hear this a lot, but every time I see your designs I want to get married all over again just so I could use something as beautiful as your invitations.

I love the chocolate brown pocket fold with cherry blossom design. And ironically, my invitations were very similar to the z-fold with silver hearts, but no where near as elegant.