Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Etiquette Question of the Week

Q: If my cousin is in college but still lives at home, do I need to send him a separate invitation to my wedding or can I just include his name with my Aunt's name?

A: Adult children should receive their own invitation whether or not they still live at home.

Ask the experts! Submit your very own question on our website - you will receive an email response with the answer within 48 hours - plus your question could be featured in an upcoming blog or newsletter.

No comments: