Thursday, March 26, 2009

Briefly Famous!

My husbands cell phone has been ringing off the hook tonight...."Hey...I just saw your wife and her business on the news". I never give him enough credit because apparently he talks about the invitation business to his co-workers and friends quite a bit.

So yeah - this is how it all went down. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided I was not only going to skip my morning workout....but wear my sloppy-yet-super-comfy 'paper persuasions' sweatshirt to work today. Didn't do my hair. Didn't do my makeup. Mentioned to Stacy at least three times "I wish I could just go home and go back to bed". At noon Fox 8 calls: "We'd like to feature your business on the news tonight, can we send a reporter to interview you around two o'clock". Well, it was a less than perfect day for it...but we made the best of it.

It was a cute little spot on both the 6:00 and 10:00 news. They basically introduced our business as last years Hot List winner - showed a short video of our custom invitation wall and a partial clip of my *much* longer answer to a basic question about the studio.

So anyways...the Akron/Canton Hot list is back...and we need your votes! Please take a minute to vote for us with as many valid email addresses as you have. We promise - they don't spam you if you do not request to receive email. I've voted in a few of these! If you have an extra minute or two, we'd love if you took the time to rate us and write a brief review about us.

Thanks for your support!

Steph
Click here to vote for us!


No comments: